Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Posing Music

I'm 9 days out from my first contest of this year and I decided to change my posing music at the last minute.... I was going to use a Lords Of Acid song but, my trainer told me I should change it so after I was done at the gym I meet one of my friends at Hooters for lunch. I had a grilled chicken salad with red wine vinegar & a glass of water. The salad was so yummy! I think I may go back there more often! After we ate we all went to his house to download the music & play with his cute new greyhound Ketty that he adopted from a greyhound rescue!! That dog is sooooooooooooo sweet & loveable!!!!! I didn't want to get up off the floor! Now I want a greyhound! Yea, I can see that happening... then I'd have 4 dogs, 2 cats, a hermit crab, & a snake!

No comments: