Monday, May 30, 2005

FU*K *#$@*#&%$!!!! My Car Smells Like Week Old Hot Baked In Rotten Fish!!!!!

I really don't know why I'm telling you this! My car smells like week old hot fish!!!! OMG! I said it!!! It's even worst because it's about 103 degrees outside! You see... I have to pack my meals each day because I'm on a strict diet because of my shows.. well, I'm sure you've guessed I have lots of fish on my diet. :o) I guess I forgot one of my lunch containers in the car over night because I'm out of my mind from such low carbs... hehehehehe! Well as it turns out... the smell got baked in.. how nice! hehehehehe! I didn't think it was very funny at the time. I was quite mad because I didn't think I'd be able to get the smell out but as it turns out all I had to do was put the windows down for the day and of course get rid of the food container!

No comments: