Friday, July 20, 2007

Look What I did!!

I'm still in Las Vegas shooting with Denise Masino for our next DVD. She rented this huge 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom house in Las Vegas with a pool, hot tub, and rock water fall in the back yard for everyone to stay in while we shoot. We have 2 make up/hair girls, 2 videographers with 4 HD video camers, 2 photographers (1 is also a make up artist), and lots of models with muscles cumming and going! Oh, back to telling you about the house.. It's so nice... ummmm... and clean... well, until I put a 12 pack of soda in the freezer because I wanted to be helpful and chill them for everyone in a hurry. We got so caught up in shooting so I guess you can guess what happen next! Yes, you guessed it! The ALL exploded!! Enjoy the pictures below!
I shot another scene for the new DVD with Roxie Rain today! It went REALLY well!!! She's just as wild as I am!! She and I had lots of fun shooting together. We forgot our dildo at home so we had to use something else. hehehehe!

No comments: