Friday, September 02, 2005

I just heard on the news that even after the water goes down from the flood we still can't go look through our homes in New Orleans to see if there is anything we can salvage because of toxic mold and air born germs. I hope that's not true because I want so bad to go check on my cats to make sure they are not alive and starving to death. I don't think they made it through the flood but I can't live with myself if I don't know for sure!!! They also said on the news that the looting was so bad that the looters burned down the Lake Side Mall where I use to shop all the time. Why would they want to burn down a mall?? How could something like this happen? This is like a bad dream.. maybe if I pinch myself I'll wake up from it! I'm still looking for an apt here in Houston Texas. It's hard because I don't know my way around the city and it's so big. I keep getting lost!

If anyone would like to help me with donations you can that by using the sponsor page or join page of my site www.MelissaDettwiller.com . The funds will be deposited in my account in a few days. Any amount would help me out right now.

No comments: