Monday, September 14, 2009

NEW HD Comcorder For Cam Shows

Hi everyone! I had a great day today!!! Did my normal stuff... cardio, check my mail, starbucks, etc.. now I'm off to the gym!
 
I wanted to let everyone know that I got a brand new HD Canon camcorder in the mail with a remote for zoom so I'll have some super CLEAR cam shows!! One of my fans picked it out for me!! Thank you Mr. Page!!!! Your the best!! I'm so excited about the new HD cam shows!
 
XOXOXO,
Melissa Dettwiller
 
Personal Website: www.MelissaDettwiller.com (FREE Cam Shows for members ONLY $9.99 to join)
Physique Boutique (10% Discount Code: STAYFIT): www.PhysiqueBoutique.com
BuffBunnies: www.BuffBunnies.com
YahooIM: melissadettwiller
 
MY NEW MAILING ADDRESS:
Melissa Dettwiller
9711 S. Eastern Ave. H5-224
Las Vegas, NV 89183

No comments: