Thursday, September 10, 2009

My day!

I had an easy day today! I trained with my trainer (Quincy Taylor) 3 days in a row and he told me to take the 4th day off so that's what I did. I woke up, drank my coffee, checked my emails, and left the house. It felt odd driving past the gym without stopping but I did. Instead I went grocery shopping, check my mail, and stopped off to tan. I had suprises in my mail box so that made my day even better!!! When I got home I went for a jog around the block a few times with my dog (Vinny). So all in all I had a great day!
 
 
XOXOXO,
Melissa Dettwiller
 
Personal Website: www.MelissaDettwiller.com (FREE Cam Shows for members ONLY $9.99 to join)
Physique Boutique (10% Discount Code: STAYFIT): www.PhysiqueBoutique.com
BuffBunnies: www.BuffBunnies.com
YahooIM: melissadettwiller
 
MY NEW MAILING ADDRESS:
Melissa Dettwiller
9711 S. Eastern Ave. H5-224
Las Vegas, NV 89183

No comments: