Thursday, June 11, 2009

Girls Night Out In Vegas Baby!!!

Hi!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I went out with my girlfriend Nikki last night, we went over to the Venetian for a couple of drinks, then we went over to the Palazzo for sushi at Sushi Samba, it was soooo good, I definitely recommend it!! After dinner we went shopping, Nikki and I ended up buying some sexy designer high heels shoes at Michael Kors inside the Venetain. Here's a cell pic we took lastnight.
We're also planning on haveing a girls day out tomorrow afternoon, we both need to get our nails done and we want to do a little more shopping while were out.
Once again, if anyone is interested in booking a super hot Girl-Girl Cam Show with us......you can contact me via e-mail or on yahoo messenger!

YahooIM: melissadettwiller

No comments: