Saturday, June 27, 2009

FREE Erotic Cam Show 4 Members

I wanted to let you know that there will be a FREE XXX muscle cams show in the members area of my site www.MelissaDettwiller.com on Tues. 6/30/2009 @ 7pm (pacific time)!! If you've always wanted to get a cam show but haven't, now's your chance to see what one's like without having to pay full price! Normally cam shows are $6.99 a min. The show is FREE to all members of my site. If your not a member you can join for ONLY $9.99!!

I have Voyeur cams in my members area now!! Want a birds eye view of what's going on in Melissa's house?

The Members area has just been UPDATED with a nice long video clip of Nikki Jackson & I "playing"! Hot girl girl action! *wink wink* So be sure to check it out! Very erotic boys!!

Oh and there is lots more news! BRAND NEW Webcam Archives! When cam shows are done they are INSTANTLY ADDED to the webcam archive! NO MORE waiting for updates the next week!!!! It's automated!

Also, there are new payment options to join!! Now you can join my site using a checking account, savings account, or by phone and of course with credit cards! Only $9.99!

Save 20% off at www.PhysiqueBoutique.com with discount code: SPRING2009

My Twitter Page
www.Twitter.com/melissadettwille
Don't forget to add me!

MySpace Page
www.MySpace.com/melissadettwiller

XOXOXOX,
Melissa Dettwiller
YahooIM: melissadettwiller
email: melissa@melissadettwiller.com

No comments: