Thursday, October 11, 2007

What I've been doing!

Hi everyone!! I've been super busy the last few days!! I've been doing lots of work on the www.BuffBunnies.com website the past few days and going to the gym twice a day! I still have lots of emails to go through but I'm finally getting my inbox under control again. I'll be adding an update to my website tonight so be sure to watch out for that. Yesterday I helped my friend Barbie move in to her new house! She just moved back to Texas and now she lives right down the street from me! How fun!! We'll get to start going to the gym together! You can visit Barbie's site at www.FitnessUnarmed.com Did you know that there will be a new web cam site about to go up? It should be up and running any day now. From what I hear it's going to be the best bodybuilder cam site out there by far and I'm already signed up as a performer on it. As soon as it goes up you can find me on cam there!!! The URL is www.UltraVidz.com . Well, I've got to get going now! I have a lot of packages to drop off at the post office!

No comments: