Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm Going To The Olympia!

I'm going to the Olympia this year! My plane tickets and hotel are booked for Vegas baby!! I have a dog sitter lined up for while I'm gone and she's a cutie too! Now all I have to do is pack my bags! If your going to the Olympia this year be sure to find me so we can say hi and I'd love to take a picture together!

Also, I've been VERY busy working on my website (and the http://www.buffbunnies.com/ site) the past few days! I've been doing lots of work moving the sites to a faster host so they should load faster! I've had a few tech problems but that's been handled! The site is up and running well and even has new photo galleries with a slide show feature so you can have both hands free while viewing the members area! Be sure to check out the all out real girl-girl action! It just keeps getting better and better! New video clips will be going up tomorrow so keep an eye out!

No comments: