Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm home!!

Hi everyone!! I had soooooo much fun in Las Vegas that I almost didn't want to come back home!! LOL! I had a GREAT time! Now I want to pack up and move there!! Hmmmm... now that's an idea! I even meet one of my long lost friends from New Orleans that I've known for about 10 years! She's a gym rat like me! Where's Brandy?? In the gym! Where's Melissa? In the gym! hehehehe! Got to love it! She was doing figure at the USA in Vegas! I couldn't believe we ran into each other again! We exchanged phone numbers and spent the rest of the trip together walking around the strip getting our cardio in. I say cardio because it was 2 days full of walking. We'd stop to get a green salad with a grilled chicken breast and an unsweet tea. I'm not sure what her next show will be but I'm getting ready to compete in Spain in 6 weeks. I'll post picture when I get them off of my memory card! Oh, and Brandy did a shoot with Dan Ray so I'll post some of her photo shoot pictures also. Now that I'm home again I have so much to do! I have lots of DVD orders that need to be mailed out so if you placed an order on my store page and didn't get your package in the mail yet it's because I was out of town 3 weeks out of the month of July! I'll get those packages in the mail in the next 2 days! Other than that, I have all the sites to update and I have 2 websites that I need to finish building. I'm working on IFBB Pro John Shermans new website and Jody May's new site Fit-N-Flashy!

No comments: