Sunday, March 29, 2009

FREE LIVE Web Cam Shows!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a FREE LIVE CAM SHOW in the members area of my site ( www.MelissaDettwiller.com ) FREE to all members!! The show will be tonight 3/29/2008 at 9pm (central time). If your not already a member it's now ONLY $9.99 to join!! By joining you'll not only get access to the FREE once a week cam shows but you'll also get access to my entire member section! As a member you will gain access to my sexy XXX photo galleries, adult fetish galleries, erotic LIVE web cam, archived cam shows with photos, personal diary, naughty videos, sexy adult photos, friends galleries, wallpapers, stories, contest, XXX photos from before I began bodybuilding, Melissa Cartoons, webcam's, & lots more! Lots of EXCLUSIVE & original content! My site is updated twice a week and sometimes more!
www.MelissaDettwiller.com

No comments: