Saturday, May 19, 2007

Trish Wells Footage

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that I have another web cam show booked at 3p.m. central time today! You can see me live in my members area at www.MelissaDettwiller.com . The show is FREE to all current members. If your not already a member you can join for only $16.99 !

I just updated my members area with a lot of my old Trish Wells clips and I'll be adding a lot of the talked about Trish Wells photo sets also if you'd like to take a look!! Oh, and of course I added some current footage too!

The DVD with Angie Salvagno and I will be out this week so be sure to keep an eye out for that but for now check out the free trailer for my new DVD with Denise Masino! You can watch the free trailer for the DVD herewww.melissadettwiller.com/store/index.html

--
Melissa Dettwiller
2251 FM 646 W. STE 110 #20
Dickinson, TX 77539
www.MelissaDettwiller.com
www.BuffBunnies.com
www.BuffDollStudios.com
Vote for me: http://www.female-bodybuilders.org/melissa-dettwiller
My MySpace Page: http://www.myspace.com/melissadettwiller

No comments: