Saturday, October 14, 2006

FREE Melissa Dettwiller DVD, Poster, & 20 Min Cam Show

Hi, I wanted to tell everyone about the new promotions I have on my website www.MelissaDettwiller.com ! As an added FREE bonus, with the purchase of a 3 month membership, you will get a FREE workout DVD (a $44.95 value). With a 6 month membership you will get a FREE workout DVD & autographed poster (a $66.95 value). All one year memberships will get a FREE workout DVD, autographed poster, & a FREE, 20 min, sexy 1-on-1 webcam show (a $166.95 value!! The 20 min 1-on-1 cam show is worth $100 alone! ). Supplies are limited so hurry while supplies last! Once they are gone the promotion will be over! So run, don't walk!
I just redesigned my member area with a brand new easy to navigate layout and updated it with lots of "steamy" new video clips and 3 new photo sets. There will be lots going on in the members area over the next month. I just got finished editing some really hot girl-girl video footage of Amber DuLuca and I and have a video shoot booked with Tatiana Anderson at the end of October!! She's flying down from Canada and staying at my house just for the shoot!
Also, I just added lots of new items to the store page of my site. Including five new 8x10's to choose from and one of a kind collectibles. You can now purchase one of the same outfit I wore in one of my photo shoots! Each outfit comes with an autographed photo of me wearing it from the shoot! As I continue to do more photo shoots I'll be adding more items. CLICK HERE to visit the store!

No comments: