Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

I had a great Christmas even though the gym was closed. :o( I don't think it should be called 24 hour fitness if it's going to be closed for holidays but that's just my toughs. hehehehe! I did have a nice Christmas dinner at a mexican restaurant! Lots of cheese, sour cream, and more cheese! hehehehe! It was really good! :o)

Santa was really good to me this year. I got a hot pink v3 razr phone, a pink limited edition Chi Flat iron, some gym clothes, 2 pair of Nike shoes, a bottle of Guci Pink Perfume, some things from Victoria Secret, and a WHOLE CASE OF KNEE SOCKS (with the striped on the top)!

I had my bodyfat tested before Christmas and it was 13.7% at 168lbs. Hope it doesn't go up because of Christmas and all the snacks! I wanted to drop a few lbs before the Arnald Classic this year but all the rooms at the host hotel are booked up. :o( I always miss out on staying at the host hotels. They always book up so fast!!

No comments: