Thursday, May 21, 2009

Girl Girl LIVE CUSTOM Cam Shows & Vides With Me & Nikki Jackson

Guess what! I just moved to Las Vegas! I spent the entire day with my friend Nikki Jackson yesterday! She showed me around the city, we went shopping, treated ourselves to a pedicure, and went out on the town. We lives really close each other and since were so compatible on and off cam, we've decided to start working together! We'll be offering super naughty girl-girl camshows, toy shows, fetish shows, muscle worship, dom, etc. We're also offering Girl-Girl Custom Videos, if your interested in booking a private cam show or ordering a custom video, please contact me via e-mail -melissa@melissadettwiller.com or IM me on YahooIM: melissadettwiller to set-up a day and time to play!
Whats better than a Hot Blonde and a Sexy Brunette with big ass tits and hot fit bodies!

www.MelissaDettwiller.com
www.NikkiJackson.com

No comments: